Real Estate & Development
The Real Estate and Development sector is fundamental to the economic health of the nation and underpins many other business interests and activities. We act for a broad range of developers, property investors, owners and managers of property, whether dealing with commercial, industrial, retail or residential property. The breadth and depth of our expertise enables us to advise on the full scope of issues real estate opportunities and issues.
Working in this sector we bring together our renowned and highly experienced property team, one of the leading construction teams in the UK and our highly recommended public law team. This combination enables Hardwicke to offer comprehensive expert advice and advocacy in contentious and non-contentious matters relating to real estate and its development, management and realisation. The breadth of our experience across all areas also allows us to offer a full "procurement to completion" service to construction clients and to deal with all issues in between, including:
- Commercial Litigation including contractual disputes
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant
- Construction & Engineering
- Employment and apprenticeship
- Finance and security
- Insolvency of SPVs, landlords, tenants, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Insurance issues
- Procurement from a commercial and public law point
- Professional Negligence claims against solicitors, architects, engineers etc
- Property disputes
- Residential Landlord and Tenant including repossession and the management of estates
- Social housing including s106 Agreements
- Public sector ownership and intervention.
Who we act for
- Land Owners
- Property Managers
- Public Authorities
If you need any assistance in any of these areas, please contact our Practice Management Team for the Commercial Division on +44 (0)20 7242 2523 or e-mail email@example.com.