Laura specialises in all aspects of landlord and tenant and real property litigation on residential and commercial contexts. Laura also has an advanced social housing practice. She is recommended as leading consel for real estate and social housing in the latest editions of The Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
- LL.B hons (University of Durham, St Mary’s College)
- Master of Jurisprudence (University of Durham, Ustinov College)
- Bar Vocational Course, very competent (BPP, Leeds)
Prior to coming to the bar Laura tutored at Durham University in European Law. She continues to regularly lecture and assist students and professionals at Lincoln’s Inn, whether on the mentoring scheme or as a judge in...
- Chancery Bar Association
- Property Bar Association (Committee Member)
- Social Housing Law Association
- Association of Women Barristers
- Women in Property
What the directories say about Laura
Laura is recommended by Legal 500 for Property Litigation. She is also recommended by both Legal 500 and Chambers UK for Social Housing.
"Very personable, quick to provide commercial advice and a very good advocate".