Stephen’s practice is firmly focused on business, his clients more often – though by no means exclusively - being corporate rather than individual. Within that broad commercial context, he concentrates on employment, property and professional liability work, in both the contentious and non-contentious fields.
Described in the Legal 500 as a “very reliable all rounder”, he is always accessible to clients who appreciate his friendliness and his clear, commercial approach. He is very happy to conduct work on a public access basis when it is appropriate.
Stephen is also a part time judge, sitting as a Recorder in the civil and criminal jurisdictions of County and Crown Courts.
- LLB - Manchester
- Dip Crim - Trinity Hall, University of Cambridge
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Employment Law Bar Association
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association