Jack specialises in commercial litigation, property law and professional negligence. He has quickly developed a strong advisory practice, and he frequently appears as an advocate at all levels of the civil courts, in the First-tier and Upper Tribunal and at mediation. Jack is a firm advocate and prides himself on giving on giving clear and pragmatic advice.
In addition to his own practice, Jack has also acted as junior to members of chambers in several cases including, most recently, a four-week trial in the Commercial Court in Sheikh Tahnoon v Kent  EWHC 333 (Comm).
Jack is a member of Hardwicke’s Commercial Dispute Resolution, Property and Professional Liability teams. He frequently gives seminars and other training as part of Hardwicke’s training programme, the Junior to Junior programme, and for external organisations. Jack is also a member of the Bar Pro Bono Unit.
- Commercial Bar Association
- Property Bar Association
- London Common Law & Commercial Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- City Law School, GDL & BPTC (Outstanding) – Senior Scarman Award, Stephen Seabrooke Memorial Prize, Lord Denning Scholarship
- University of Bristol, BA Hons (History) (First) – highest dissertation
- Contributor to Construction Professional Indemnity Insurance (1st edition, 2018)
- Contributor to Contributor Electronic Disclosure Law and Practice (1st edition, 2017)
- Contributor to Construction All Risks Insurance (2nd edition, 2017)
Scholarships and prizes
- Senior Scarman Award (City Law School)
- Stephen Seabrooke Memorial Prize (City Law School)
- Lord Denning Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Hardwicke Entrance Award (Lincoln’s Inn)