Jack Dillon specialises in commercial litigation, professional negligence and property law. He has experience beyond his call in these areas and frequently appears in all levels of court and tribunal for a wide range of clients. He prides himself on giving clear, practical advice. In addition to appearing and advising as sole counsel, Jack acts as junior counsel in high value litigation.
- The Commercial Bar Association
- Property Bar Association
- The London Common Law & Commercial Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- BPTC – City Law School (Outstanding)
- GDL – City Law School (Commendation)
- BA Hons (History) – University of Bristol (First)
Contributor to Electronic Disclosure Law and Practice by Michael Wheater and Charles Raffin, Oxford University Press, first edition to be published in 2016.
Scholarships and prizes
- Senior Scarman Award (City Law School)
- Stephen Seabrooke Memorial Prize (City Law School)
- Lord Denning Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Hardwicke Entrance Award (Lincoln’s Inn)