Sarah is an experienced and unflappable advocate with extensive experience of commercial chancery litigation in all courts. She is praised for her attention to detail and her ingenuity in identifying practical solutions for the officeholders, individuals, companies and partnerships who seek her advice. Her particular specialisms are commercial law, company law, partnership law and insolvency law.
Sarah is on the SFO Panel of approved counsel.
- SFO Proceeds of Crime Panel B list
- BA Medieval and Modern History (Birmingham)
- PGDL (BPP Law School)
- BVC (Inns of Court School of Law)
- Diplock Scholarship, Blackstone Entrance Exhibition
- Chancery Bar Association
- Young International Arbitration Group
- Tolley’s Insolvency Law
- Smith Owen and Bodnar on Asset Recovery
- Lexis PSL Insolvency Chapter, CVA section
CSR & Pro bono
- Chancery Bar Association Pro Bono Subcommittee