Sarah is an experienced and unflappable advocate with extensive experience of commercial chancery litigation in all courts. She is praised for her attention to detail and her ingenuity in identifying practical solutions for the officeholders, individuals, companies and partnerships who seek her advice. Her particular specialisms are commercial law, company law, partnership law and insolvency law.
Sarah is on the SFO Panel of approved counsel.
- BA Medieval and Modern History (Birmingham)
- PGDL (BPP Law School)
- BVC (Inns of Court School of Law)
- Diplock Scholarship, Blackstone Entrance Exhibition.
- Chancery Bar Association
- Young International Arbitration Group
Publications and seminars
- Tolleys Insolvency Law
- Smith Owen and Bodnar on Asset Recovery
- Speaker at R3 Insolvency Litigation Course (November 2015)
- Speaker at AJ Gallagher’s Insolvency Seminar (December 2014) ’Thoughts on how the legal landscape may look post April 2015’
- INSIDER - Shareholder democracy in shackles? (July 2014)
- Company Secretary Review “Rewriting the Register” (June 2014)
- INSIDER - “Game, set, but not quite match” following the C of A decision re rents in administration (February 2014)
- Lexis PSL Insolvency Chapter, CVA section
- Practical Law article - Assignment of a claim or cause of action (December 2012)