Carl Brewin specialises in land and real property, landlord and tenant law and commercial law work related to property transactions.
He receives instructions from commercial enterprises, property managers and large landlords, insurers, as well as private individuals. He also accepts instructions from members of the public on a direct access basis.
Carl is a confident and firm advocate. He is known for giving clear and concise advice that enables clients to understand their legal position and what that means for them in practical terms. He has a wide range and experience of advisory work, drafting and advocacy in the courts and property chamber tribunals. Carl is also an accredited mediation advocate.
Carl studied Russian and Politics. Before coming to the Bar, he worked in a busy solicitors’ office and for a city based firm of corporate governance consultants advising pension funds and other large investors.
In alpine ski season Carl can be seen on the slopes attempting to match Eddie the Eagle’s finest achievements. For the rest of the year he can be seen mostly recovering from those attempts.
- BSc (Hons) London School of Economics
- Graduate Diploma in Law – Nottingham Law School
- Bar Vocational Course – Nottingham Law School
- Accredited Mediation Advocate
- Diplock Scholar of the Middle Temple
- Chancery Bar Association
- Property Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association