Emily’s practice encompasses all aspects of commercial and property law. She acts largely in business and commercial property disputes, in particular in areas where her specialisms overlap such as secured lending and commercial fraud. She is an experienced trial advocate, both as sole counsel and as a junior to leading counsel, and has appeared in multi week trials in both the Commercial Court and the Chancery Division.
Emily frequently receives positive feedback for her fast turnaround of high quality work as well as her dedicated and hard-working nature. Her personable manner means that she has a loyal following from a wide range of clients.
Her recent clients have included: a nationwide energy company, leading property developers, action groups, charities, trust companies, Pakistani politicians and an England footballer.
- LLM, Distinction and Prize for Legal Theory (LSE)
- BVC, Very Competent (BPP)
- Connor Scholarship, Middle Temple
- GDL, Commendation (City University)
- BSC (Hons) Economics and Geography, 2:1 (University College London)
- Chancery Bar Association
- Property Bar Association
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Young International Arbitration Group
“The Court of Perpetual Litigation? Seeking – and opposing – relief from forfeiture, where are we now?” Property Litigation Association
Commercial Agency Law podcast with David Lewis (by subscription only)
Contributor to Paul Reed QC’s Construction All Risks Insurance, Sweet & Maxwell, 2014.