We assist clients with all aspects of homelessness and allocations issues in the county court and High Court.
Areas of work include:
- Allocations schemes and appeals
- Eligibility and the impact of immigration and EU status
- Homelessness policies and strategies
- Human Rights Act
- Seeking accommodation outside the Housing Act 1996
- Claims involving s17 and s20 of the Children Act 1989
- s21 National Assistant Act 1948 claims
- County court homelessness appeals
- Judicial review proceedings in the High Court
If you need any assistance in any of these areas, please contact a member of our Practice Management Team on +44 20 7242 2523 or e-mail email@example.com.