We act for both claimants and public authorities in disputes over service provision, and consequential human rights issues.
Our areas of work include:
- Access to records and confidentiality
- Assessments of need by local authorities and the NHS
- Carers’ assessments
- Charging for community care services
- Children in need
- Closure of care homes
- Continuing care
- Data protection
- Decision-making for persons lacking capacity
- Judicial review and damages claims
- Mental health and s. 117 after-care
- Older people's services
- Ordinary residence and residential care.
If you need any assistance in any of these areas, please contact a member of our Practice Management Team on +44 20 7242 2523 or e-mail email@example.com.