Following the success of last year's seminar in Cyprus, the Bar Council's International Committee, in partnership with the Cyprus Bar Association, are organising their second English-Cypriot Law Day. The seminar will take place on Friday 8 September 2017 at the Columbia Plaza, in Limassol, Cyprus.
The seminar will focus on
- Developments in the Common Law of England and Wales
- Corporate dispute resolution
- Fraud and internal investigations
- Directors duties
- Criminal liability of company
- Private prosecutions and tension/interplay with negligence claims
- Developments in the rules of evidence and changes to the trial model in UK criminal practice
- Judicial Review and application of ECHR on public bodies
The seminar keynote will be delivered by the Chair of the Bar Council of England and Wales, Andrew Langdon QC. Charles Raffin and Frederico Singarajah of Hardwicke are also speaking.
To register your place, please contact Petra Majzlikova on Majzlikova@BarCouncil.org.uk.